NADCO Tapes and Labels is a leading manufacturer of standard and custom tapes and pressure-sensitive labels. With our 35,000 square foot facility full of the latest manufacturing technology, we can create custom products for countless industries, including the automotive industry.
Adhesive tapes used in automotive production are distinctly different from other industrial adhesives, and they must be able to withstand a variety of stresses to meet specialized needs. Common types of automotive tapes include:
- Mounting foam tapes
- Automotive masking tape
- Double-side tapes
- Temporary protection tape
At NADCO, our die-cutting and converting capabilities allow us to create fully customized automotive tape and label solutions. With our knowledgeable team and high-quality tools, we can create the best possible solution for your needs. Depending on your requirements, we can die-cut automotive tapes in various shapes and sizes as well as with creases, perforations, and more.
We can work with a wide range of materials, regardless of the type of adhesive used. Materials we work with include foams, fabrics, single and double-sided foam tape, foils, paper, rubber, and more. Whether you need strong adhesive tapes for mounting automotive components or dealership decals, we can work with you to create the best possible die-cut products.
Adhesive tapes are used in a wide range of applications in the automotive industry. Common applications include:
- Protective films and tapes with removable adhesives are often used to cover windows, mirrors, taillights, freshly painted or unpainted plastic/metal surfaces, and other areas that require protection from dirt, scratching, and damage that may occur during assembly, transport, and storage.
- Automotive masking tapes are often used to achieve clean lines during multi-color painting and finishing processes. These tapes must be able to withstand high temperatures and be able to conform to odd angles and shapes of a car.
- Mounting foam tapes can be used to secure molding and cladding to the body of a vehicle. Mounting foam tapes must be able to create durable, long-lasting bonds and withstand elements such as cold temperatures, UV exposure, and more.
- Vehicles interiors. Double-sided tapes and other mounting tapes are often used in vehicle interiors to hold and bond certain parts together. They can also be used to secure cables on rough or irregular interior surfaces.
When you partner with NADCO for your custom automotive tape and label needs, you gain access to various benefits, including:
We handle all of our projects in-house and work directly with customers to create custom tape and label solutions that meet their exact specifications and requirements.
Having a full-service manufacturing line means we don’t lose time waiting on components from other facilities. This ensures fast, efficient production and boosts our accountability.
By offering fully customized tape and label products, we ensure that nothing gets lost in translation with other vendors. This means we can maintain the same level of service and quality each time you work with us.
From custom printed tapes and pressure-sensitive labels to masking tape and die-cutting tapes, NADCO has the skills and experience to deliver quality automotive tapes and labels to meet your needs. For more information about our automotive tape capabilities, or to get started on your custom solution, contact us or request a quote today.